Thursday, April 8, 2010

What The Heck Wednesday

Or should I say Thursday...anyway...I went outside yesterday and What the heck?...there is this big pile of dog poop right on my sidewalk. My only dog is in a nice pen and can't get out on her own so I know it wasn't from her. I look around and all my pots that I was going to plant flowers in are all over the yard, things are out of place and I have no idea what happened...my only guess is that maybe Cujo gave us a visit and decided to tear up my yard and leave his mark???? What The Heck!

2 comments:

furygirl3132

Yep, I've had this happen before!

I am a new follower from FFF at the Mom Bloggers Club, so glad to meet you!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend coming up!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

BargainFun

visiting from the UBP hope you'll sstop by www.bargainfun.net